Peer Review Process
The reviewing process involves the following stages:
In all cases, the required changes will be transmitted to authors.
- Receiving the paper in the ''B+'' required format and using the imposed technical instructions for authors; the full paper manuscript will be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word Doc format; the editors will knowledge the paper's arriving in good conditions, mark the date, and inform the authors about that.
- Within maximum 15 days each paper will be given by editors to scientific reviewer for the reviewing.
- The scientific reviewer will use manuscris review form.
- The paper may be recommended for:
- publish without changes: in that case the paper will be published;
- publish only after recommended changes have been made: in that case the paper will be published after the authors will make recommanded changes and the scientific reviewer is asked if wish to see the revised manuscript;
- reject for reasons given on separate sheet: in that case the reasons for rejection will be transmitted to authors along with suggestions of scientific reviewer for future improvements (if that will be considered necessary).
The authors have to adjust the paper according to the scientific reviewer`s demands within 10 days from notice.
The date of publishing will be communicated to author(s).